Small-time asymptotics for fast mean-reverting stochastic volatility models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:pra:mprapa:13818 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jos'e E. Figueroa-L'opez & Ruoting Gong & Christian Houdr'e, 2013. "Third-Order Short-Time Expansions for Close-to-the-Money Option Prices under the CGMY Model," Papers 1305.4719, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2017.
- Lingjiong Zhu, 2015. "Short maturity options for Azéma–Yor martingales," International Journal of Financial Engineering (IJFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(04), pages 1-32, December.
- Dan Pirjol & Lingjiong Zhu, 2017. "Short Maturity Asian Options for the CEV Model," Papers 1702.03382, arXiv.org.
- Konstantinos Spiliopoulos & Alexandra Chronopoulou, 2013. "Maximum likelihood estimation for small noise multiscale diffusions," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 237-266, October.
- Gailus, Siragan & Spiliopoulos, Konstantinos, 2017. "Statistical inference for perturbed multiscale dynamical systems," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 127(2), pages 419-448.
- Archil Gulisashvili & Frederi Viens & Xin Zhang, 2015. "Small-time asymptotics for Gaussian self-similar stochastic volatility models," Papers 1505.05256, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2016.
- Dan Pirjol & Lingjiong Zhu, 2016. "Short Maturity Asian Options in Local Volatility Models," Papers 1609.07559, arXiv.org.
- Kumar, Rohini & Popovic, Lea, 2017. "Large deviations for multi-scale jump-diffusion processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 127(4), pages 1297-1320.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1009.2782. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .