Small-time asymptotics for fast mean-reverting stochastic volatility models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jos'e E. Figueroa-L'opez & Ruoting Gong & Christian Houdr'e, 2013. "Third-Order Short-Time Expansions for Close-to-the-Money Option Prices under the CGMY Model," Papers 1305.4719, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2017.
- Lingjiong Zhu, 2015. "Short maturity options for Azéma–Yor martingales," International Journal of Financial Engineering (IJFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(04), pages 1-32, December.
- Dan Pirjol & Lingjiong Zhu, 2017. "Short Maturity Asian Options for the CEV Model," Papers 1702.03382, arXiv.org.
- Konstantinos Spiliopoulos & Alexandra Chronopoulou, 2013. "Maximum likelihood estimation for small noise multiscale diffusions," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 237-266, October.
- Antoine Jacquier & Konstantinos Spiliopoulos, 2018. "Pathwise moderate deviations for option pricing," Papers 1803.04483, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2018.
- Gailus, Siragan & Spiliopoulos, Konstantinos, 2017. "Statistical inference for perturbed multiscale dynamical systems," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 127(2), pages 419-448.
- Archil Gulisashvili & Frederi Viens & Xin Zhang, 2015. "Small-time asymptotics for Gaussian self-similar stochastic volatility models," Papers 1505.05256, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2016.
- Dan Pirjol & Lingjiong Zhu, 2016. "Short Maturity Asian Options in Local Volatility Models," Papers 1609.07559, arXiv.org.
- Kumar, Rohini & Popovic, Lea, 2017. "Large deviations for multi-scale jump-diffusion processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 127(4), pages 1297-1320.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1009.2782. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.