Explicit equilibria in a kinetic model of gambling
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Basak, Suleyman & Shapiro, Alexander, 2001.
"Value-at-Risk-Based Risk Management: Optimal Policies and Asset Prices,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 14(2), pages 371-405.
- Suleyman Basak & Alex Shapiro, "undated". "Value-at-Risk Based Risk Management: Optimal Policies and Asset Prices," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 6-99, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Suleyman Basak & Alexander Shapiro, 1999. "Value-at-Risk Based Risk Management: Optimal Policies and Asset Prices," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-032, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Suleyman Basak & Alex Shapiro, "undated". "Value-at-Risk Based Risk Management: Optimal Policies and Asset Prices," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 06-99, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Susanne Emmer & Claudia Klüppelberg & Ralf Korn, 2001. "Optimal Portfolios with Bounded Capital at Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(4), pages 365-384.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Costas Efthimiou & Adam Wearne, 2016. "Household Income Distribution in the USA," Papers 1602.06234, arXiv.org.
- Giuseppe Toscani, 2016. "Kinetic and mean field description of Gibrat's law," Papers 1606.04796, arXiv.org.
- Marco Torregrossa & Giuseppe Toscani, 2017. "Wealth distribution in presence of debts. A Fokker--Planck description," Papers 1709.09858, arXiv.org.
- Gualandi, Stefano & Toscani, Giuseppe, 2017. "Pareto tails in socio-economic phenomena: A kinetic description," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-111, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Toscani, Giuseppe, 2016. "Kinetic and mean field description of Gibrat’s law," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 461(C), pages 802-811.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-06 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1002.3689. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .