An application to credit risk of a hybrid Monte Carlo-Optimal quantization method
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Delia Coculescu & Hélyette Geman & Monique Jeanblanc, 2008. "Valuation of default-sensitive claims under imperfect information," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 195-218, April.
- Gobet, Emmanuel, 2000. "Weak approximation of killed diffusion using Euler schemes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 167-197, June.
- Pham Huyên & Runggaldier Wolfgang & Sellami Afef, 2005. "Approximation by quantization of the filter process and applications to optimal stopping problems under partial observation," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 57-81, March.
- Duffie, Darrell & Lando, David, 2001. "Term Structures of Credit Spreads with Incomplete Accounting Information," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(3), pages 633-664, May.
- Pagès Gilles & Printems Jacques, 2003. "Optimal quadratic quantization for numerics: the Gaussian case," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 9(2), pages 135-165, April.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0907.0645. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.