An application to credit risk of a hybrid Monte Carlo-Optimal quantization method
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gobet, Emmanuel, 2000. "Weak approximation of killed diffusion using Euler schemes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 167-197, June.
- Pham Huyên & Runggaldier Wolfgang & Sellami Afef, 2005. "Approximation by quantization of the filter process and applications to optimal stopping problems under partial observation," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 57-81, March.
- Duffie, Darrell & Lando, David, 2001. "Term Structures of Credit Spreads with Incomplete Accounting Information," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(3), pages 633-664, May.
- Delia Coculescu & Hélyette Geman & Monique Jeanblanc, 2008. "Valuation of default-sensitive claims under imperfect information," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 195-218, April.
- Pagès Gilles & Printems Jacques, 2003. "Optimal quadratic quantization for numerics: the Gaussian case," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 9(2), pages 135-165, April.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0907.0645. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .