Complementarity between private and public investment in R&D: A Dynamic Panel Data analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sadraoui Tarek & Naceur Ben Zina, 2009. "Complementarity between private and public investment in R&D: A Dynamic Panel Data analysis," Post-Print hal-00388525, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Enrique López-Bazo & Francisco Requena & Guadalupe Serrano, 2006. "Complementarity Between Local Knowledge And Internationalization In Regional Technological Progress," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(5), pages 901-929.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2009-09-26 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-INO-2009-09-26 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0905.4272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .