(44%) Faculté des Sciences Économiques et de Gestion de Mahdia Mahdia, Tunisia
Université de Monastir
RePEc:edi:fsegmtn (more details at EDIRC)
(44%) Faculté des Sciences Économiques et de Gestion Sfax, Tunisia
Université de Sfax pour le Sud
RePEc:edi:fseustn (more details at EDIRC)
(8%) Institut Supérieur de Gestion Industrielle de Sfax Sfax, Tunisia
Université de Sfax pour le Sud
RePEc:edi:igusstn (more details at EDIRC)
(4%) Institut Supérieur de Gestion de GabèsGabès, Tunisia
RePEc:edi:isggbtn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Sadraoui Tarek & Naceur Ben Zina, 2009.
"Complementarity between private and public investment in R&D: A Dynamic Panel Data analysis,"
- Sadraoui Tarek & Naceur Ben Zina, 2009. "Complementarity between private and public investment in R&D: A Dynamic Panel Data analysis," Post-Print hal-00388525, HAL.
- Sadraoui, Tarek & Ben Zina, Naceur, 2007. "Coopération en R&D et croissance économique : Une analyse par les données de panel dynamique [R&D Cooperation and economic growth: A dynamic panel data analysis]," MPRA Paper 3415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tarek Sadraoui & Chafik Kammoun, 2012. "Six Sigma methodology applications within aluminium company," International Journal of Productivity and Quality Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(2), pages 217-244.
- Tarek SADRAOUI & Adnen CHOCKRI, 2011. "Relationship Between Private and Public Investment in R&D: A Dynamic Panel Data Analysis," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 8, pages 197-212, December.
- Tarek Sadraoui & Ahmed Ghorbel, 2011. "Design process improvement through the DMAIC Sigma approach: a wood consumption case study," International Journal of Productivity and Quality Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(2), pages 229-262.
- Selma Jayech & Tarek Sadraoui & Naceur Ben Zina, 2011. "Contagion in the stock markets: the 2007 subprime financial crisis," International Journal of Managerial and Financial Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(2), pages 170-187.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Selma Jayech & Tarek Sadraoui & Naceur Ben Zina, 2011.
"Contagion in the stock markets: the 2007 subprime financial crisis,"
International Journal of Managerial and Financial Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(2), pages 170-187.
- Amen Aissi Harzallah & Mouna Boujelbene Abbes, 2020. "The Impact of Financial Crises on the Asset Allocation: Classical Theory Versus Behavioral Theory," Journal of Interdisciplinary Economics, , vol. 32(2), pages 218-236, July.
- Amir Saadaoui & Younes Boujelbene, 2014. "Volatility Transmission between Bond and Stock Markets: Case of Emerging Financial Markets," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 10(6), pages 84-98, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Tarek Sadraoui should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.