Report NEP-INO-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohnen, Pierre & Bérubé, Charles, 2007. "Are Firms That Received R&D Subsidies More Innovative?," MERIT Working Papers 015, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Michael Fritsch & Viktor Slavtchev, 2007. "Industry Specialization, Diversity and the Efficiency of Regional Innovation Systems," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-018, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Sandra Phlippen & Massimo Riccaboni, 2007. "Radical Innovation and Network Evolution," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-039/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Lisa M. Lynch, 2007. "The Adoption and Diffusion of Organizational Innovation: Evidence for the U.S. Economy," NBER Working Papers 13156, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2007014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Deepak Hegde & David C. Mowery & Stuart Graham, 2007. "Pioneers, Submariners, or Thicket-builders: Which Firms Use Continuations in Patenting?," NBER Working Papers 13153, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Koson Sapprasert, 2007. "The impact of ICT on the growth of the service industries," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20070531, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo, revised Apr 2010.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:3436 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carl Shapiro, 2007. "Patent Reform: Aligning Reward and Contribution," NBER Working Papers 13141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cassiman, Bruno & Golovko, Elena, 2007. "Innovation and the export-productivity link," IESE Research Papers D/688, IESE Business School.
- Hall, Andy, 2007. "The origins and implications of using innovation systems perspectives in the design and implementation of agricultural research projects: Some personal observations," MERIT Working Papers 013, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2007012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schneider, Cédric, 2007. "The Determinants of Patent Applications Outcomes - Does Experience Matter?," MPRA Paper 3359, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno & van Zeebroeck, Nicolas, 2007. "A Brief History of Space and Time: the Scope-Year Index as a Patent Value Indicator Based on Families and Renewals," CEPR Discussion Papers 6321, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Iain M. Cockburn & Stefan Wagner, 2007. "Patents and the Survival of Internet-related IPOs," NBER Working Papers 13146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kolko, Jed, 2006. "Why Should Governments Support Broadband Adoption?," MPRA Paper 3363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriel Yoguel & Analia Erbes & Veronica Robert & Jose Borello, 2007. "Diffusion and appropriation of knowledge in different organizational structures," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 13, TUT Ragnar Nurkse Department of Innovation and Governance.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Vivek Pai, 2007. "Technological Innovation in the Airline Industry: The Impact of Regional Jets," Working Papers 060720, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Sadraoui, Tarek & Ben Zina, Naceur, 2007.
"Coopération en R&D et croissance économique : Une analyse par les données de panel dynamique
[R&D Cooperation and economic growth: A dynamic panel data analysis]," MPRA Paper 3415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcus Noland, 2007. "Industrial Policy, Innovation Policy, and Japanese Competitiveness," Working Paper Series WP07-4, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Martin Srholec, 2005. "High-tech exports from developing countries: A symptom of technology spurts or statistical illusion?," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20051215, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.