The impact of pooling and sharing broadcast rights in professional team sports
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stefan Kesenne, 2009. "The Impact of Pooling and Sharing Broadcast Rights in Professional Team Sports," International Journal of Sport Finance, Fitness Information Technology, vol. 4(3), pages 211-218, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Késenne, Stefan, 2012.
"Comparing management performance of Belgian football clubs,"
Edition HWWI: Chapters,in: Zur Ökonomik von Spitzenleistungen im internationalen Sport, pages 195-205
Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- KÉSENNE, Stefan, 2007. "Comparing management performances of Belgian football clubs," Working Papers 2007028, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Kesenne, 2014. "The collection and distribution of media rights in a win-maximization league," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Professional Football, chapter 5, pages 73-79 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michela Pierini, 2011. "Diritti Tv E Competitive Balance Nel Calcio Professionistico Italiano," Rivista di Diritto ed Economia dello Sport, Centro di diritto e business dello Sport, vol. 7(2), pages 87-113, September.
More about this item
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIC-2008-06-21 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-SPO-2008-06-21 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ant:wpaper:2008009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ftufsbe.html .