The Impact of Pooling and Sharing Broadcast Rights in Professional Team Sports
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- KÉSENNE, Stefan, 2008. "The impact of pooling and sharing broadcast rights in professional team sports," Working Papers 2008009, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Késenne, Stefan, 2012.
"Comparing management performance of Belgian football clubs,"
Edition HWWI: Chapters,in: Zur Ökonomik von Spitzenleistungen im internationalen Sport, pages 195-205
Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- KÉSENNE, Stefan, 2007. "Comparing management performances of Belgian football clubs," Working Papers 2007028, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- IJSF 4.3 Available
by brhumphreys in International Journal of Sport Finance Blog on 2009-08-18 02:34:10
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michela Pierini, 2011. "Diritti Tv E Competitive Balance Nel Calcio Professionistico Italiano," Rivista di Diritto ed Economia dello Sport, Centro di diritto e business dello Sport, vol. 7(2), pages 87-113, September.
- Stefan Kesenne, 2014. "The collection and distribution of media rights in a win-maximization league," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Professional Football, chapter 5, pages 73-79 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsprofessional sports; broadcast rights; revenue sharing;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jsf:intjsf:v:4:y:2009:i:3:p:211-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.fitinfotech.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.