Comparing management performances of Belgian football clubs
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Késenne, Stefan, 2012. "Comparing management performance of Belgian football clubs," Edition HWWI: Chapters,in: Zur Ökonomik von Spitzenleistungen im internationalen Sport, pages 195-205 Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Szymanski, 2003. "The Economic Design of Sporting Contests," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 41(4), pages 1137-1187, December.
- R. H. Koning, 2003. "An econometric evaluation of the effect of firing a coach on team performance," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(5), pages 555-564.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Kesenne, 2009.
"The Impact of Pooling and Sharing Broadcast Rights in Professional Team Sports,"
International Journal of Sport Finance,
Fitness Information Technology, vol. 4(3), pages 211-218, August.
- KÉSENNE, Stefan, 2008. "The impact of pooling and sharing broadcast rights in professional team sports," Working Papers 2008009, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-SPO-2008-04-12 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ant:wpaper:2007028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ftufsbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.