Fiscal Income Inequalities Andefficiency: Evidence From Brazilian Municipalities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arthur Getis & J. Keith Ord, 2010. "The Analysis of Spatial Association by Use of Distance Statistics," Advances in Spatial Science, in: Luc Anselin & Sergio J. Rey (ed.), Perspectives on Spatial Data Analysis, chapter 0, pages 127-145, Springer.
- António Afonso & Sónia Fernandes, 2003. "Efficiency of Local Government Spending: Evidence for the Lisbon Region," Working Papers Department of Economics 2003/09, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bernardo Furtado, 2012. "Fiscal income inequalities in Brazilian municipalities and its consequences: identification and efficiency," ERSA conference papers ersa12p686, European Regional Science Association.
- Ning Zhang & Ying Mao, 2021. "Spatial Effects of Environmental Pollution on Healthcare Services: Evidence from China," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 18(4), pages 1-21, February.
- Thomas M. Koutsos & Georgios C. Menexes & Andreas P. Mamolos, 2021. "The Use of Crop Yield Autocorrelation Data as a Sustainable Approach to Adjust Agronomic Inputs," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(4), pages 1-17, February.
- Cláudia M. Viana & Dulce Freire & Patrícia Abrantes & Jorge Rocha, 2021. "Evolution of Agricultural Production in Portugal during 1850–2018: A Geographical and Historical Perspective," Land, MDPI, vol. 10(8), pages 1-18, July.
- Felipe Santos‐Marquez & Carlos Mendez, 2021.
"Regional convergence, spatial scale, and spatial dependence: Evidence from homicides and personal injuries in Colombia 2010–2018,"
Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 1162-1184, August.
- Santos-Marquez, Felipe & Mendez, Carlos, 2019. "Regional Convergence, Spatial Scale, and Spatial Dependence: Evidence from Homicides and Personal Injuries in Colombia 2010-2018," MPRA Paper 97093, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jianwei Qi & Yayan Lu & Fang Han & Xuankai Ma & Zhaoping Yang, 2022. "Spatial Distribution Characteristics of the Rural Tourism Villages in the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau and Its Influencing Factors," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 19(15), pages 1-21, July.
- Antonio Afonso & Carla Scaglioni, 2005. "Public Services Efficiency Provision in Italian Regions: a Non-Parametric Analysis," Working Papers Department of Economics 2005/02, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Cuixia Yan & Lucang Wang & Qing Zhang, 2021. "Study on Coupled Relationship between Urban Air Quality and Land Use in Lanzhou, China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(14), pages 1-21, July.
- María-Jesús Perles & Juan F. Sortino & Matías F. Mérida, 2021. "The Neighborhood Contagion Focus as a Spatial Unit for Diagnosis and Epidemiological Action against COVID-19 Contagion in Urban Spaces: A Methodological Proposal for Its Detection and Delimitation," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 18(6), pages 1-24, March.
- António Afonso & Miguel St. Aubyn, 2004. "Non-parametric Approaches to Education and Health Expenditure Efficiency in OECD Countries," Working Papers Department of Economics 2004/01, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Huxiao Zhu & Xiangjun Ou & Zhen Yang & Yiwen Yang & Hongxin Ren & Le Tang, 2022. "Spatiotemporal Dynamics and Driving Forces of Land Urbanization in the Yangtze River Delta Urban Agglomeration," Land, MDPI, vol. 11(8), pages 1-21, August.
- Àlexandr Knobel & Ilya Sokolov & Elizaveta Khudko, 2011. "The Impact of State Expenditure on the Quality of General Education in Russia," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 152P.
- Jifei Zhang & Shuai Zhang, 2022. "Assessing Integrated Effectiveness of Rural Socio-Economic Development and Environmental Protection of Wenchuan County in Southwestern China: An Approach Using Game Theory and VIKOR," Land, MDPI, vol. 11(11), pages 1-17, October.
- Ifigeneia-Dimitra Pougkakioti, 2021. "Measuring The Efficiency And Productivity Change Of Municipalities With An Output Oriented Model:Empirical Evidence Across Greek Municipalities Over The Time Period 2012-2016," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 15(1), pages 98-125, JUNE.
- Hamidreza Rabiei-Dastjerdi & Gavin McArdle, 2021. "Novel Exploratory Spatiotemporal Analysis to Identify Sociospatial Patterns at Small Areas Using Property Transaction Data in Dublin," Land, MDPI, vol. 10(6), pages 1-16, May.
- Rauner, Sebastian & Eichhorn, Marcus & Thrän, Daniela, 2016. "The spatial dimension of the power system: Investigating hot spots of Smart Renewable Power Provision," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 1038-1050.
- Michael Manton & Evaldas Makrickas & Piotr Banaszuk & Aleksander Kołos & Andrzej Kamocki & Mateusz Grygoruk & Marta Stachowicz & Leonas Jarašius & Nerijus Zableckis & Jūratė Sendžikaitė & Jan Peters &, 2021. "Assessment and Spatial Planning for Peatland Conservation and Restoration: Europe’s Trans-Border Neman River Basin as a Case Study," Land, MDPI, vol. 10(2), pages 1-27, February.
- Heikki Loikkanen & Ilkka Susiluoton, 2000.
"Cost Efficiency of Finnish Municipalities in Basic Service Provision 1994-2002,"
Regional and Urban Modeling
- Heikki A. Loikkanen & Ilkka Susiluoto, 2005. "Cost Efficiency of Finnish Municipalities in Basic Service Provision 1994-2002," ERSA conference papers ersa05p37, European Regional Science Association.
- Xiaofang Chen & Wenlei Xia & Yuan Huang & Mingze Li & Wei Wan, 2021. "Evolution of the Spatial Pattern of the Assets and Environmental Liabilities Conversion Rate and Its Influencing Factors," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(16), pages 1-22, August.
- Kahsar, Rudy, 2021. "The soft path revisited: Policies that drive decentralization of electric power generation in the contiguous U.S," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 156(C).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-PBE-2014-03-15 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2012:172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Rodrigo Zadra Armond (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.