Cofactor Infections and HIV Epidemics in Developing Countries: Implications for Treatment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert W. Staiger & Frank A. Wolak, 1994.
"Measuring Industry-Specific Protection: Antidumping in the United States,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 25(1994 Micr), pages 51-118.
- Staiger, R.W. & Wolak, F.A., 1994. "Measuring Industry Specific Protection: Antidumpting in the United States," Working papers 9413, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Robert Staiger & Frank Wolak, 1994. "Measuring Industry Specific Protection: Antidumping in the United States," International Trade 9410004, EconWPA.
- Robert W. Staiger & Frank A. Wolak, 1994. "Measuring Industry Specific Protection: Antidumping in the United States," NBER Working Papers 4696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert M. Feinberg & Kara M. Reynolds, 2006.
"The Spread of Antidumping Regimes and the Role of Retaliation in Filings,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 72(4), pages 877-890, April.
- Robert M. Feinberg & Kara M. Olson, 2004. "The Spread of Antidumping Regimes and the Role of Retaliation in Filings," International Trade 0411003, EconWPA.
- Gunning-Trant, Caroline & Carter, Colin A., 2003.
"Trade Remedy Laws And Nafta Agricultural Trade,"
11962, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Carter, Colin A. & Gunning-Trant, Caroline, 2004. "Trade Remedy Laws And Nafta Agricultural Trade," Keeping the Borders Open; Proceedings of the 8th Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop - 2002 16932, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Durevall, Dick & Lindskog, Annika, 2015. "Intimate Partner Violence and HIV Infection in sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 27-42.
- Hunsmann, Moritz, 2012. "Limits to evidence-based health policymaking: Policy hurdles to structural HIV prevention in Tanzania," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(10), pages 1477-1485.
- Durevall, Dick & Lindskog, Annika, 2013. "Intimate Partner Violence and HIV in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers in Economics 563, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 14 Jan 2014.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:amu:wpaper:0308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Meal). General contact details of provider: http://www.american.edu/cas/economics/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .