Fra Marx e List: sinistra, nazione e solidarietà internazionale
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2017.
"Alternative interpretations of a stateless currency crisis,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(4), pages 977-998.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2015. "Alternative Interpretations of a Stateless Currency crisis," a/ Working Papers Series 1508, Italian Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, Rome (Italy).
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2016. "Alternative interpretations of a stateless currency crisis," Department of Economics University of Siena 736, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
More about this item
KeywordsSocialist Marxian Sraffian; Central banks and their policies; Current account adjustment; International lending and debt problems; Macroeconomics issues of monetary unions.;
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- F45 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Macroeconomic Issues of Monetary Unions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HME-2015-04-02 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2015-04-02 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2015-04-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2015-04-02 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ais:wpaper:1502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alberto Bagnai). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asimmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.