GINI DP 49: The Fiscalization of Child Benefits in OECD Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- O'Donoghue, Cathal & Sutherland, Holly, 1999. "Accounting for the Family in European Income Tax Systems," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(5), pages 565-598, September.
- Immervoll, Herwig & Pearson, Mark, 2009.
"A Good Time for Making Work Pay? Taking Stock of In-Work Benefits and Related Measures across the OECD,"
IZA Policy Papers
3, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Herwig Immervoll & Mark Pearson, 2009. "A Good Time for Making Work Pay? Taking Stock of In-Work Benefits and Related Measures across the OECD," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 81, OECD Publishing.
- Lerman, Robert I & Townsend, Alair A, 1974. "Conflicting Objectives in Income Maintenance Programs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 205-211, May.
- Lane Kenworthy, 1998. "Do Social-Welfare Policies Reduce Poverty? A Cross-National Assessment," LIS Working papers 188, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-12-22 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2012-12-22 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aia:ginidp:49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiemer Salverda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aiuvanl.html .