Child Labour and Height in the early Spanish industrialization
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsChild labour; height; health; nutrition; labour productivity;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- J28 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Safety; Job Satisfaction; Related Public Policy
- J81 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Working Conditions
- N33 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: Pre-1913
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-05-11 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2013-05-11 (Health Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2013-05-11 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ahe:dtaehe:1306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Estrella Trincado Aznar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeheeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .