Spatial Market Integration In Regional Cattle Markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heman D. Lohano & Fateh M. Mari & Rajab A. Memon, 2005. "Testing Onion Market Integration in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 44(4), pages 717-728.
- Julio Cesar Alonso & Ana Isabel Gallego, 2011. "Integracion espacial del mercado de la carne en las tres principales ciudades de Colombia: Evidencia de las series de precios," REVISTA ECONOMÍA & REGIÓN, UNIVERSIDAD TECNOLÓGICA DE BOLÍVAR, March.
- Goodwin, Barry K., 1992.
"Forecasting Cattle Prices in the Presence of Structural Change,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 11-22, December.
- Goodwin, Barry K., 1992. "Forecasting Cattle Prices In The Presence Of Structural Change," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(02), December.
- Alejandro Nin, 2001. "Spatial Price Linkages and Imperfect Competition in Regional Cattle Markets," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0401, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Lisbeth la Cour & H. Møllgaard, 2002. "Market Domination: Tests Applied to the Danish Cement Industry," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 99-127, September.
- Baffes, John & Ajwad, Mohamed I., 1998. "Detecting price links in the world cotton market," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1944, The World Bank.
- Zulfiqar Bashir, 2003. "The Impacts of Economic Reforms and Trade Liberalisation on Agricultural Export Performance in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 941-960.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:waeaho:36265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .