Thrifty Food Plan, 2006
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dunn, Richard A. & Dean, Wesley R. & Johnson, Cassandra M. & Leidner, Andrew J. & Sharkey, Joseph R., 2012.
"The Effect of Distance and Cost on Fruit and Vegetable Consumption in Rural Texas,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 44(04), November.
- Dunn, Richard A. & Dean, Wesley R. & Johnson, Cassandra M. & Leidner, Andrew & Sharkey, Joseph R., 2012. "The Effect of Distance and Cost on Fruit and Vegetable Consumption in Rural Texas," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(04), pages 491-500, November.
- Carlson, Andrea & Lino, Mark & Fungwe, Thomas V., 2008. "USDA's Low-Cost, Moderate-Cost, and Liberal Food Plans: Development and Expenditure Shares," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6216, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hill, Alexandra & Beatty, Timothy K.M., 2016. "The Agricultural Labor Market and Participation in U.S. Social Benefit Programs," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236173, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Carlson, Andrea & Lino, Mark & Fungwe, Thomas V., 2007. "The Low-Cost, Moderate-Cost, and Liberal Food Plans, 2007," CNPP Reports 45850, United States Department of Agriculture, Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion.
- Carlson, Andrea & Dong, Diansheng & Lino, Mark, 2014. "Association between Total Diet Cost and Diet Quality Is Limited," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 39(1), April.
- repec:mpr:mprres:7867 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlson, Andrea & Dong, Diansheng & Lino, Mark, 2010. "Are The Total Daily Cost Of Food And Diet Quality Related: A Random Effects Panel Data Analysis," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116395, European Association of Agricultural Economists;Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Leslie McGranahan & Anna L. Paulson, 2011. "How do benefit adjustments for government transfer programs compare with their participants' inflation experiences?," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q IV, pages 113-136.
- Anne Peterson & Brittany McGill & Betsy Thorn & Brian Estes & Carole Trippe & Bryan Johnson & Ellen Thompson & Errol Baker & Jonathan Ladinsky & Gretchen Rowe, "undated". "Assessing the Feasibility of Implementing SNAP in the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands," Mathematica Policy Research Reports b383658102c7435e900af4b7f, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Carlson, Andrea & Lino, Mark & Fungwe, Thomas V. & Guenther, Patricia M., 2009. "Eating a Healthy Diet: Is Cost a Major Factor?," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49259, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Robert C. Allen, 2016. "Absolute Poverty: When Necessity Displaces Desire," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _141, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- repec:aea:aecrev:v:107:y:2017:i:12:p:3690-3721 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joshua Leftin & Allison Dodd & Kai Filion & Rebecca Wang & Andrew Gothro & Karen Cunnyngham, 2013. "Analysis of Proposed Changes to SNAP Eligibility and Benefit Determination in the 2013 Farm Bill and Comparison of Cardiometabolic Health Status for SNAP Participants and Low-Income Nonparticipants," Mathematica Policy Research Reports a0e252ba3926445aa0ef1589e, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Carlson, Andrea & Lino, Mark & Juan, WenYen & Marcoe, Kristin & Bente, Lisa & Hiza, Hazel A. B. & Guenther, Patricia M. & Leibtag, Ephraim S., 2008. "Development of the CNPP Prices Database," CNPP Reports 45851, United States Department of Agriculture, Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion.
- Mancino, Lisa & Newman, Constance, 2007. "Who Has Time To Cook? How Family Resources Influence Food Preparation," Economic Research Report 55961, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Sanjay G. Reddy, 2009. "The Emperor’s New Suit: Global Poverty Estimates Reappraised," Working Papers 79, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Mancino, Lisa & Todd, Jessica E. & Guthrie, Joanne F. & Lin, Biing-Hwan, 2010. "How Food Away From Home Affects Children's Diet Quality," Economic Research Report 134700, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
More about this item
KeywordsThrifty Food Plan; USDA Food Plans; Diet Quality; Food Stamps; Cost of Food; Agricultural and Food Policy; Consumer/Household Economics; Demand and Price Analysis; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Food Security and Poverty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:usacnr:42899. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdagvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .