Evaluation Of Current Soil Conservation Strategies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- C. Robert Taylor & Klaus K. Frohberg, 1977. "The Welfare Effects of Erosion Controls, Banning Pesticides, and Limiting Fertilizer Application in the Corn Belt," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 59(1), pages 25-36.
- Leitch, Jay A. & Danielson, Leon E., 1979. "Social, Economic, And Institutional Incentives To Drain Or Preserve Prairie Wetlands," Economic Reports 13070, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- W. G. Boggess & E. O. Heady, 1981. "A Sector Analysis of Alternative Income Support and Soil Conservation Policies," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 63(4), pages 618-628.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Easter, K. William, 1991. "Differences In The Transaction Costs Of Strategies To Control Agricultural Chemical Offsite And Undersite Damages," Staff Papers 13421, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Sami Myyrä & Elise Ketoja & Markku Yli-Halla & Kyöisti Pietola, 2005. "Land Improvements under Land Tenure Insecurity: The Case of pH and Phosphate in Finland," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(4).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .