Food Safety and International Trade: Theoretical Issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ribaudo, Marc, 2003. "Managing Manure," Amber Waves, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristina Robledo-Ardila & Alejandro Londoño Avila, 2014. "International standard certifications and export performance of top four Colombian banana exporters," REVISTA CIENCIAS ESTRATÉGICAS, UNIVERSIDAD PONTIFICIA BOLIVARIANA, April.
- Buzby, Jean C. & Mitchell, Lorraine, 2006. "Private, National, and International Food-Safety Standards," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 37(01), March.
- Kiana Moore & Heather Allen, 2013. "Continuity of Business Plans for Animal Disease Outbreaks: Using a Logic Model Approach to Protect Animal Health, Public Health, and Our Food Supply," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 1-18, April.
- Briz, Julian & de Felipe, Isabel & Garca, Marian, 2007. "Food Safety in Agricultural International Trade: The Spanish experience in Mediterranean products," 105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy 7898, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Perito, Maria Angela & Hammoudi, Abdelhakim, 4. "Food safety standards and their impact on the small farms of developed countries," Politica Agricola Internazionale - International Agricultural Policy, Edizioni Lâ€™Informatore Agrario, issue 4.
- Aarathi, L.R. & Kumar, Shiv & Negi, Digvijay Singh & Singh, Dharam Raj, 2012. "Prevailing Standards and Dimensions Governing Sanitary and Phyto-Sanitary Compliance in Indian Black Pepper Supply Chain," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 25(1).
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersab:33599. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .