Addressing Transboundary Cooperation in the Eastern Nile through the Water-Energy-Food Nexus. Insights from an E-survey and Key Informant Interviews
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Berga, Helen & Ringler, Claudia & Bryan, Elizabeth & El Didi, Hagar & Elnasikh, Sara, 2017. "Addressing transboundary cooperation in the Eastern Nile through the Water-Energy-Food Nexus: Insights from an E-survey and key informant interviews," IFPRI discussion papers 1655, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
References listed on IDEAS
- McCartney, Matthew P. & Alemayehu, Tadesse & Shiferaw, Abeyu & Awulachew, Seleshi Bekele, 2010. "Evaluation of current and future water resources development in the Lake Tana Basin, Ethiopia," IWMI Research Reports 94776, International Water Management Institute.
- Aiko Endo & Izumi Tsurita & Kimberly Burnett & Pedcris M. Orencio, 2016. "A Review of the Current State of Research on the Water, Energy, and Food Nexus," Working Papers 2016-7, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- McCartney, Matthew & Alemayehu, T. & Shiferaw, A. & Awulachew, Seleshi Bekele, 2010. "Evaluation of current and future water resources development in the Lake Tana Basin, Ethiopia," IWMI Research Reports H042875, International Water Management Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ARA-2018-08-27 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-ENE-2018-08-27 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2018-08-27 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ubonwp:264876. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zefbnde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.