Effects of No-Tillage Production Practices on Crop Yields as Influenced by Crop and Growing Environment Factors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Katchova, Ani L. & Woods, Timothy A., 2012. "Food Cooperatives’ Innovations and System Dynamics in Local Food Networks," 2012 International European Forum, February 13-17, 2012, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 144954, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Katchova, Ani L. & Woods, Timothy A., 2011. "The Effectiveness of Local Food Marketing Strategies of Food Cooperatives," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103918, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Katchova, Ani L. & Woods, Timothy A., 2011. "Sourcing and Promotion of Local Foods by Food Cooperatives in the U.S," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114767, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Xiuwei & Zhang, Xiying & Chen, Suying & Sun, Hongyong & Shao, Liwei, 2015. "Subsoil compaction and irrigation regimes affect the root–shoot relation and grain yield of winter wheat," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 59-67.
- O'Connor, Claire, 2013. "Soil Matters: How the Federal Crop Insurance Program should be reformed to encourage low-risk farming methods with high-reward environmental outcomes," 2013 AAEA: Crop Insurance and the Farm Bill Symposium, October 8-9, Louisville, KY 156789, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsno-tillage; conservation; conventional tillage; downside-risk; yield; Agribusiness; Environmental Economics and Policy; Farm Management; Land Economics/Use; Production Economics; Risk and Uncertainty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-04-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2011-04-16 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea11:98818. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .