Factors Impacting Participation In and Purchases Made by Members of the Oklahoma Food Cooperative
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Holcomb, Rodney B. & Kenkel, Philip L. & Brown, Lisa N., 2012. "Factors Impacting Participation In and Purchases Made by Members of the Oklahoma Food Cooperative," Journal of Cooperatives, NCERA-210, vol. 26.
- Holcomb, Rodney B. & Kenkel, Phillip & Brown, Lisa, 2014. "Factors Impacting Participation In and Purchases Made by Members of the Oklahoma Food Cooperative," Journal of Cooperatives, NCERA-210, vol. 29.
References listed on IDEAS
- Katchova, Ani L. & Woods, Timothy A., 2012. "Food Cooperatives’ Innovations and System Dynamics in Local Food Networks," 2012 International European Forum, February 13-17, 2012, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 144954, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Katchova, Ani L. & Woods, Timothy A., 2011. "The Effectiveness of Local Food Marketing Strategies of Food Cooperatives," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103918, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Katchova, Ani L. & Woods, Timothy A., 2011. "Sourcing and Promotion of Local Foods by Food Cooperatives in the U.S," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114767, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holcomb, Rodney B. & Bendfeldt, Eric & Lelekacs, Joanna & Velandia, Margarita & Woods, Timothy A. & Goodwin, H.L. & Rainey, Ronald L., 2016. "A Local Foods System Glossary: A Rose by Any Other Name," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230079, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordscooperative; local food movement; member communications; business sustainability; strategic planning; Agribusiness; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; Marketing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-04-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2011-04-16 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea11:98816. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.