The Impact Of Knapweed On Montana'S Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Coon, Randal C. & Leistritz, F. Larry & Hertsgaard, Thor A. & Leholm, Arlen G., 1985. "The North Dakota Input-Output Model: A Tool for Analyzing Economic Linkages," Agricultural Economics Reports 23304, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Bangsund, Dean A. & Baltezore, James F. & Leitch, Jay A. & Leistritz, F. Larry, 1993. "Economic Impact of Leafy Spurge on Wildland in Montana, South Dakota, and Wyoming," Agricultural Economics Reports 23131, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Leitch, Jay A. & Leistritz, F. Larry & Bangsund, Dean A., 1994. "Economic Effect of Leafy Spurge in the Upper Great Plains: Methods, Models, and Results," Agricultural Economics Reports 23196, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Bangsund, Dean A. & Leistritz, F. Larry, 1991. "Economic Impact of Leafy Spurge in Montana, South Dakota, and Wyoming," Agricultural Economics Reports 23433, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eagle, Alison J. & Eiswerth, Mark E. & Johnson, Wayne S. & Schoenig, Steve E. & van Kooten, G. Cornelis, 2006.
"Economic Impacts of Yellow Starthistle on California Ranchers,"
37028, University of Victoria, Resource Economics and Policy.
- Alison Eagle & Mark Eiswerth & Wayne Johnson & Steve Schoenig & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2006. "Economic Impacts of Yellow Starthistle on California Ranchers," Working Papers 2006-01, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Roxana Julia & David W. Holland & Joseph Guenthner, 2007. "Yellow starthistle (Centaurea solsitialis, L.) is an invasive weed that creates problems for the management of Idaho's rangelands. A bioeconomic approach combined with an input-output economic model i," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0702, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaer:23289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.