The Economic Feasibility of Sugarbeet Biofuel Production in Central North Dakota
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haankuku, Choolwe & Epplin, Francis M. & Kakani, Gopal V., 2015. "Energy Sugar Beets to Biofuel: Field to Fuel Production System and Cost Estimates," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196777, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Sorda, Giovanni & Madlener, Reinhard, 2012. "Cost-Effectiveness of Lignocellulose Biorefineries and their Impact on the Deciduous Wood Markets in Germany," FCN Working Papers 8/2012, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- De Laporte, Aaron & Ripplinger, David, 2016. "The effects of opportunity costs, supply chain logistics and carbon balances on advanced biofuel production," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235852, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ripplinger, David & Saxowsky, David M. & Bangsund, Dean A., 2014. "Economic Feasibility of Irrigation Along the McClusky Canal in North Dakota: Farm-level Returns," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 196960, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Crop Production/Industries; Production Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-11-20 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-11-20 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaae:95745. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.