The Effects Of The 1996 Farm Bill On Food And Feed Grains
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nelson, Frederick J. & Schertz, Lyle P., 1996. "Provisions of the Federal Agriculture Improvement and Reform Act of 1996," Agricultural Information Bulletins 262104, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Westcott, Paul C., 1993. "Market-Oriented Agriculture: The Declining Role of Government Commodity Programs in Agricultural Production Decisions," Agricultural Economic Reports 262026, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohanty, Samarendu & Beghin, John C. & Kaus, Phillip J., 2001. "Impacts Of Federal Support Programs For Sugar And Peanuts Compared To Corn And Wheat On U.S. And World Markets," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20610, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Lohano, Heman Das, 2002. "A Stochastic Dynamic Programming Analysis of Farmland Investment and Financial Management," Faculty and Alumni Dissertations 309035, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Zulauf, Carl R. & Orden, David, 2009. "ACRE in the U.S. Farm Bill and the WTO," Working Papers 51821, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Padgitt, Merritt & Newton, Doris & Penn, Renata & Sandretto, Carmen, 2000. "Production Practices for Major Crops in U.S. Agriculture, 1990-97," Statistical Bulletin 262287, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Smith, Rachel K. & Duffy, Patricia A. & Novak, James L. & Wilson, Norbert L.W., 2009. "Supply Response of Crops in the Southeast," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46756, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Carl R. Zulauf & Scott H. Irwin, 1998.
"Market Efficiency and Marketing to Enhance Income of Crop Producers,"
Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 20(2), pages 308-331.
- Carl R. Zulauf & Scott H. Irwin, 1997. "Market Efficiency and Marketing to Enhance Income of Crop Producers," Finance 9711004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincent H. Smith & Joseph W. Glauber, 1998. "The Effects Of 1996 Farm Legislation On Feed And Food Grains," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(1), pages 69-76, January.
- Kennedy, P. Lynn & Brink, Lars & Dyck, John H. & MacLaren, Donald, 2001. "Domestic Support: Issues And Options In The Agricultural Negotiations," Commissioned Papers 14622, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Dustin L Pendell & Thomas L Marsh & Keith H Coble & Jayson L Lusk & Sara C Szmania, 2015. "Economic Assessment of FMDv Releases from the National Bio and Agro Defense Facility," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 10(6), pages 1-22, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:motpip:29170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/damtsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/damtsus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.