Contrats et modes de coordination en agriculture
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cholez, Celia & Magrini, Marie-Benoit & Galliano, Danielle, 2016. "Technical knowledge and production contracts between a company and its suppliers: lessons from a French case-study," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 244775, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bignebat, C., 2018. "Learning process in marketing contract choice: the case of cereals in the Paris Basin," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277233, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Roussy, Caroline & Rider, Aude & Chaib, Karim & Boyet, Marie, 2017. "Marketing Contracts and Risk Management for Cereal Producers," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261106, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Julia Jouan & Aude Ridier & Matthieu Carof, 2019. "Economic Drivers of Legume Production: Approached via Opportunity Costs and Transaction Costs," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(3), pages 1-14, January.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management;
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:inrasl:207807. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inrapfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.