Environmental Protection With Policies For Sale
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Jean, Sebastien & Matthews, Alan, 2005. "Agricultural Trade Liberalization: Assessing the Consequences for Developing Countries," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24628, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Preckel, Paul V. & Reimer, Jeffrey J., 2001. "Trade Policy, Food Price Variability, And The Vulnerability Of Low-Income Households," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20692, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laing, Timothy & Palmer, Charles, 2015.
"Economy-wide impacts of REDD when there is political influence,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 107-126.
- Timothy Laing & Charles Palmer, 2013. "Economy-wide impacts of REDD when there is political influence," GRI Working Papers 110, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Laing, Timothy & Palmer, Charles, 2015. "Economy-wide impacts of REDD when there is political influence," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61601, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Aidt, Toke S., 1998. "Political internalization of economic externalities and environmental policy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 1-16, July.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iatrwp:51207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iatrcea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .