The Capitalization of Area Payment into Land Rental Prices: Evidence from Italy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jerzy Michalek & Pavel Ciaian & d’Artis Kancs, 2014.
"Capitalization of the Single Payment Scheme into Land Value: Generalized Propensity Score Evidence from the European Union,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 90(2), pages 260-289.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Jerzy Michalek, 2011. "SPS Capitalization into Land Value : Generalized Propensity Score Evidence from the EU," LICOS Discussion Papers 29311, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Michalek, Jerzy & Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis, 2014. "Capitalization of the Single Payment Scheme into Land Value: Generalized Propensity Score Evidence from the EU," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 186378, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stephen O'Neill & Kevin Hanrahan, 2016. "The capitalization of coupled and decoupled CAP payments into land rental rates," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(3), pages 285-294, May.
- Pavel Ciaian & D'Artis Kancs & Johan Swinnen, 2014.
"The Impact of the 2013 Reform of the Common Agricultural Policy on Land Capitalization in the European Union,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 36(4), pages 643-673.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Johan Swinnen, 2014. "The Impact of the 2013 CAP Reform on Land Capitalization," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2014/07, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis & Swinnen, Johan, 2014. "Possible effects on EU land markets of the 2013 CAP reform," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182748, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Dusan Drabik, 2016. "Land Markets in Europe: Institutions and Market Outcomes," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2016/10, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Maria Espinosa, 2016.
"The Impact of the 2013 CAP Reform on the Decoupled Payments' Capitalization into Land Values,"
JRC Working Papers
JRC101619, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Maria Espinosa, 2016. "The Impact of the 2013 CAP Reform on the Decoupled Payments' Capitalization into Land Values," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2016/04, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Mela, Giulio & Longhitano, Davide & Povellato, Andrea, 2016. "Agricultural and non-agricultural determinants of Italian farmland values," 2016 Fifth AIEAA Congress, June 16-17, 2016, Bologna, Italy 242327, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Paul Feichtinger & Klaus Salhofer, 2016. "Decoupled Single Farm Payments of the CAP and Land Rental Prices," Working Papers 652016, Institute for Sustainable Economic Development, Department of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; International Relations/Trade; Land Economics/Use;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-08-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-SPO-2013-08-16 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iatr13:152263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iatrcea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.