Impacts of Selected US Ethanol Policy Options
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:368-375 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ziolkowska, Jadwiga & Meyers, William H. & Meyer, Seth D., 2010. "Targets And Mandates: Lessons Learned From Eu And Us Biofuel Enforcement Mechanisms," 14th ICABR Conference, June 16-18, 2010, Ravello, Italy 188119, International Consortium on Applied Bioeconomy Research (ICABR).
- Ziolkowska, Jadwiga & Simon, Leo K. & Zilberman, David, 2011. "Capturing Uncertainties in Evaluation of Biofuels Feedstocks: A Multi-Criteria Approach for the US," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 115980, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ekaterina Kakorina & Timerkhan Bakhautdinov & Elias Dmitriev, 2014. "The RIN Market as a New Stage in the Development of Environmentally Friendly Fuels," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-04/14, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-07-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-07-11 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:faprre:50486. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/faumous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.