Do decoupled payments really encourage farmers to work more off farm? A micro-level analysis of incentives and preferences
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Esposti, Roberto, 2008. "Reforming The Cap: An Agenda For Regional Growth?," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44868, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fragoso, R. & Marques, C. & Lucas, M.R. & Martins, M.B. & Jorge, R., 2011. "The economic effects of common agricultural policy on Mediterranean montado/dehesa ecosystem," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 311-327, March.
- Olper, Alessandro & Raimondi, Valentina & Cavicchioli, Daniele & Vigani, Mauro, 2011.
"Does Common Agricultural Policy Reduce Farm Labour Migration? A Panel Data Analysis Across EU Regions,"
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland
114597, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Olper, Alessandro & Raimondi, Valentina & Cavicchioli, Daniele & Vigani, Mauro, 2013. "Does Common Agricultural Policy Reduce Farm Labor Migration? A Panel Data Analysis Across EU Regions," 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152326, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Rui Fragoso & Carlos Marques & Maria Raquel Lucas & Maria Belém Martins & Raúl Fernandes Jorge, 2009. "The Economic Effects of Common Agricultural Policy Trends on Montado Ecosystem in Southern Portugal," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2009_12, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Labor and Human Capital;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAB-2008-11-25 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae08:44024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.