Interprofession and typical products: the case of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- André Torre, 2004. "Introduction," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 280(1), pages 2-7.
- Hiroko Amemiya & Danièle Benezech & Michel Renault, 2008. "Les circuits courts : Un « monde de commercialisation » interpersonnel ?," Post-Print halshs-00347735, HAL.
- Lucy Jarosz, 2000. "Understanding agri-food networks as social relations," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 17(3), pages 279-283, September.
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dell'Aquila, Crescenzo & Petriccione, Gaetana, 1. "The EU Fruit and Vegetable Sector in the Post 2013 CAP Scenario," Politica Agricola Internazionale - International Agricultural Policy, Edizioni Lâ€™Informatore Agrario, issue 1.
- Sidali, Katia Laura & Sokoli, Olta & Scaramuzzi, Silvia & Dorr, Andrea Christina, 2014. "Creating sub-consortia as a means of counteracting changes to specification sheets: the case of Parmigiano Reggiano," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 183144, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsinterprofession; hybrid form; typical products; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Labor and Human Capital;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa116:95026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .