Do Investors Learn About Analyst Accuracy?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Halova Wolfe, Marketa & Rosenman, Robert, 2014. "Bidirectional causality in oil and gas markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 325-331.
- Rousse, O. & Sévi, B., 2016.
"Informed trading in oil-futures market,"
2016-07, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Rousse, Olivier & Sévi, Benoît, 2016. "Informed Trading in Oil-Futures Market," ESP: Energy Scenarios and Policy 249788, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Olivier Rousse & Benoît Sévi, 2016. "Informed Trading in Oil-Futures Market," Working Papers 2016.70, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Olivier Rousse & Benoît Sévi, 2017. "Informed Trading in Oil-Futures Market," Working Papers hal-01460186, HAL.
- Olivier Rousse & Benoît Sévi, 2016. "Informed Trading in Oil-Futures Market," Working Papers hal-01410093, HAL.
- Alexander Kurov & Alessio Sancetta & Georg H. Strasser & Marketa Halova Wolfe, 2015.
"Price Drift before U.S. Macroeconomic News: Private Information about Public Announcements?,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
881, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 29 Jul 2015.
- Strasser, Georg & Kurov, Alexander & Sancetta, Alessio & Wolfe, Marketa Halova, 2016. "Price drift before U.S. macroeconomic news: private information about public announcements?," Working Paper Series 1901, European Central Bank.
- Don Bredin & John Elder & Stilianos Fountas, 2011.
"Oil volatility and the option value of waiting: An analysis of the G‐7,"
Journal of Futures Markets,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(7), pages 679-702, July.
- Don Bredin & John Elder & Stilianos Fountas, 2010. "Oil Volatility and the Option Value of Waiting: An analysis of the G-7," Working Papers 201004, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Don Bredin & John Elder & Stilianos Fountas, 2010. "Oil Volatility and the Option Value of Waiting: An analysis of the G-7," Discussion Paper Series 2010_05, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Apr 2010.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Economics; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; Political Economy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cudawp:51158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dacorus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .