Some Thoughts on Competency Standards
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Godden, David P., 2000. "Elegy, ode or panegyric: Australian agricultural economics in the last quarter of the twentieth century," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123652, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Godden, David P., 2001. "Elegy, ode, or panegyric? Practising agricultural economics in Australia, 1975-99," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Issue 1), pages 1-33.
- Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z. & Brakey, John, 1995. "The Political Economy of the Australian Agricultural Economics Society: Implications for Future Directions," 1995 Conference (39th), February 14-16, 1995, Perth, Australia 148805, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- MacAulay, T. Gordon, 1995. "Games, Clubs And Models: The Economics Of An Agricultural Economics Society," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-23, April.
- Marchant, David, 2001. "The Influence of Personality and The Financial Risk Management Competency of Dairy Farmers in Preparing for Industry Deregulation in SE Queensland," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide, Australia 125772, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare93:147405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.