Supply Response in Broadacre Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali Ferjani & Albert Zimmermann, 2013. "Estimating Agricultural Supply Response with the dynamic sectormodel SILAS-dyn," Journal of Socio-Economics in Agriculture (Until 2015: Yearbook of Socioeconomics in Agriculture), Swiss Society for Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, vol. 6(1), pages 155-176.
- Culas, Richard J., 2014.
"Determinants of land use in wheat production: The Australian wheat-sheep zone,"
2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Maquarie, Australia
165826, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Culas, Richard J., 2014. "Determinants of land use in wheat production: The Australian wheat-sheep zone," 2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Maquarie, Australia 165815, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Zhao, Xueyan & Mullen, John D. & Griffith, Garry R. & Griffiths, William E. & Piggott, Roley R., 2000. "An Equilibrium Displacement Model of the Australian Beef Industry," Research Reports 28007, New South Wales Department of Primary Industries Research Economists.
- Dent, Siobahn K. & Piggott, Roley R. & O'Donnell, Christopher J. & Griffith, Garry R., 2003. "Does Excluding Cross-commodity Interactions Matter? Beef and Lamb in Australia," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57859, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Kingwell, Ross, 1996. "Programming models of farm supply response: The impact of specification errors," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 307-324.
- Adams, Philip D., 1988. "Some Comparisons of Recent Estimates of Agricultural Supply Elasticities for the Australian Economy," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(03), December.
- Mullen, John D. & Alston, Julian M., 1994. "The Impact on the Australian Lamb Industry of Producing Larger Leaner Lamb," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 62(01), April.
- Todd Sanderson & Fredoun Z. Ahmadi - Esfahani, 2009. "Testing Comparative Advantage in Australian Broadacre Agriculture Under Climate Change: Theoretical and Empirical Models," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 28(4), pages 346-354, December.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare88:144033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.