Supply Response in Broadacre Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali Ferjani & Albert Zimmermann, 2013. "Estimating Agricultural Supply Response with the dynamic sectormodel SILAS-dyn," Journal of Socio-Economics in Agriculture (Until 2015: Yearbook of Socioeconomics in Agriculture), Swiss Society for Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, vol. 6(1), pages 155-176.
- Culas, Richard J., 2014.
"Determinants of land use in wheat production: The Australian wheat-sheep zone,"
2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Macquarie, Australia
165826, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Culas, Richard J., 2014. "Determinants of land use in wheat production: The Australian wheat-sheep zone," 2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Macquarie, Australia 165815, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Zhao, Xueyan & Mullen, John D. & Griffith, Garry R. & Griffiths, William E. & Piggott, Roley R., 2000. "An Equilibrium Displacement Model of the Australian Beef Industry," Research Reports 28007, New South Wales Department of Primary Industries Research Economists.
- Dent, Siobahn K. & Piggott, Roley R. & O'Donnell, Christopher J. & Griffith, Garry R., 2003. "Does Excluding Cross-commodity Interactions Matter? Beef and Lamb in Australia," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57859, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Kingwell, Ross, 1996. "Programming models of farm supply response: The impact of specification errors," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 307-324.
- Adams, Philip D., 1988. "Some Comparisons of Recent Estimates of Agricultural Supply Elasticities for the Australian Economy," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Number 03), pages 1-9, December.
- Todd Sanderson & Fredoun Z. Ahmadi - Esfahani, 2009. "Testing Comparative Advantage in Australian Broadacre Agriculture Under Climate Change: Theoretical and Empirical Models," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 28(4), pages 346-354, December.
- Mullen, John D. & Alston, Julian M., 1995. "The Impact on the Australian Lamb Industry of Producing Larger Leaner Lamb," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Number 01), pages 1-19, April.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare88:144033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .