The Public's Preference for Green Power in Australia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burtt, D. & Dargusch, P., 2015. "The cost-effectiveness of household photovoltaic systems in reducing greenhouse gas emissions in Australia: Linking subsidies with emission reductions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 439-448.
- Ma, Chunbo & Rogers, Abbie A. & Kragt, Marit E. & Zhang, Fan & Polyakov, Maksym & Gibson, Fiona & Chalak, Morteza & Pandit, Ram & Tapsuwan, Sorada, 2015.
"Consumers’ willingness to pay for renewable energy: A meta-regression analysis,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 93-109.
- Ma, Chunbo & Rogers, Abbie A. & Kragt, Marit E. & Zhang, Fan & Polyakov, Maksym & Gibson, Fiona & Chalak, Morteza & Pandit, Ram & Tapsuwan, Sorada, 2015. "Consumers’ Willingness to Pay for Renewable Energy: A Meta-Regression Analysis," Working Papers 204197, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsGreen Electricity; Choice Modeling; Error Components Model; Warm Glow; Environmental Economics and Policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy; D11; Q42; Q51;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2014-05-24 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ENE-2014-05-24 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2014-05-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2014-05-24 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare14:165858. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.