Report NEP-REG-2014-05-24This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- A. Denny Ellerman, 2014. "The Implicit Carbon Price of Renewable Energy. Incentives in Germany," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0376, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Joschka Gerigk & Ian A. MacKenzie & Markus Ohndorf, 2014. "A model of benchmarking regulation: revisiting the efficiency of environmental standards," Discussion Papers Series 519, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Zhu, Liangxu, 2014. "The effect pf Carbon Pricing Mechanism on Australia's Electricity Markets," 2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Macquarie, Australia 165892, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Kwok Ping Tsang & Gregory S. Amacher & Olli-Pekka Kuuselaa, 2013. "Intensity-Based Permit Quotas and the Business Cycle: Does Flexibility Pay Off?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 83016, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Geraldine Henningsen & Arne Henningsen & Sascha T. Schröder & Simon Bolwig, 2014. "The Development of Environmental Productivity: the Case of Danish Energy Plants," IFRO Working Paper 2014/04, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Ma, Chunbo & Burton, Michael P., 2014. "The Public's Preference for Green Power in Australia," 2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Macquarie, Australia 165858, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Philip D. Adams & Brian R. Parmenter & George Verikios, 2014. "An Emissions Trading Scheme for Australia: National and Regional Impacts," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-243, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- GianCarlo Moschini, 2014. "In Medio Stat Virtus: Coexistence Policies for GM and non-GM Production in Spatial Equilibrium," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 14-wp548, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Alessandro Gandolfo & Valeria De Bonis, 2013. "The Italian model of gambling taxation: fiscal policy guidelines for the "sustainable development" of an important and controversial market," Discussion Papers 2013/173, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- François-Gaël Lataste & Aurélie Trouvé & Marielle Berriet-Solliec & Janet Dwyer, 2014. "Les "bien publics" et la Politique Agricole Commune : vers un tournant vert ? / Public goods and the Common Agricultural Policy: towards a green change ?," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2014/1, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Stravelakis, Nikos, 2014. "Financial Crisis and Economic Depression: 'Post Hoc Ego Propter Hoc'? Implications for Financial Asset Valuation and Financial Regulation," MPRA Paper 55944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sauvé, Pierre & Shingal, Anirudh, 2014. "Why do Countries enter into Preferential Agreements on Trade in Services? Assessing the Potential for Negotiated Regulatory Convergence in Asian Services Markets," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 129, Asian Development Bank.
- Andrew Cornford, 2014. "Macroprudential Regulation: Potential Implications For Rules For Cross-Border Banking," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 216, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Rieger, Jörg, 2014. "Financial Transaction Tax and Financial Market Stability with Diverse Beliefs," Working Papers 0563, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Khabyuk, Olexiy, 2014.
"Chancen einer deutsch-russischen wissenschaftlichen Zusammenarbeit am Beispiel der Medienökonomie
[Prospects for a German-Russian Scientific Cooperation in the Field of Media Economics]," Duesseldorf Working Papers in Applied Management and Economics fobe29, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences.
- Martin D. O'Brien & Karl Whelan, 2014. "Changes in bank leverage: evidence from US bank holding companies," Working Papers 201404, School of Economics, University College Dublin.