Making the Most Out of What You’re Already Doing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:revage:v:30:y:2008:i:4:p:764-775. is not listed on IDEAS
- Molly Espey, 2008.
"Does Space Matter? Classroom Design and Team-Based Learning,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 30(4), pages 764-775.
- Molly Espey, 2008. "Does Space Matter? Classroom Design and Team-Based Learning," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 30(4), pages 764-775.
More about this item
KeywordsScholarship of teaching; scholarship of learning; economic education; team based learning; teaching of economics; Teaching/Communication/Extension/Profession; A; A2;
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2013-06-04 (Education)
- NEP-SOG-2013-06-04 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:149027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .