Migration and Land Rental as Risk Response in Rural China
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amare, Mulubrhan & Waibel, Herman, 2014. "Climate Variability, Shocks and Non-farm Employment: Evidence from Rural Households in Northeast Thailand," 54th Annual Conference, Goettingen, Germany, September 17-19, 2014 187571, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Shaikh Eskander & Edward Barbier, 2016.
"Adaptation to natural disasters through the agricultural land rental market: evidence from Bangladesh,"
GRI Working Papers
236, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Eskander, Shaikh & Barbier, Edward, 2016. "Adaptation to Natural Disasters Through the Agricultural Land Rental Market: Evidence from Bangladesh," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235648, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:ags:gewipr:261719 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Development; Labor and Human Capital; Risk and Uncertainty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-05-24 (Development)
- NEP-MIG-2011-05-24 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-TRA-2011-05-24 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea11:103379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.