Implications of the Biofuels Boom for the Global Livestock Industry: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Taheripour, Farzad & Hertel, Thomas & Tyner, Wally, 2010. "Implications of the Biofuels Boom for the Global Livestock Industry: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," GTAP Working Papers 3194, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Newey, Whitney & West, Kenneth, 2014.
"A simple, positive semi-definite, heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation consistent covariance matrix,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 33(1), pages 125-132.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-708, May.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986. "A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix," NBER Technical Working Papers 0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bonnet, Céline & Dubois, Pierre & Simioni, Michel, 2004.
"Two-Part Tariffs versus Linear Pricing between Manufacturers and Retailers: Empirical Tests on Differentiated Products Markets,"
IDEI Working Papers
370, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Apr 2006.
- Bonnet, C. & Dubois, P. & Simioni, M., 2006. "Two-part tariffs versus linear pricing between manufacturers and retailers : empirical tests on differentiated products markets," Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse) 200604, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
- Bonnet, Céline & Dubois, Pierre & Simioni, Michel, 2006. "Two-Part Tariffs versus Linear Pricing Between Manufacturers and Retailers: Empirical Tests on Differentiated Products Markets," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25685, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bonnet, Céline & Dubois, Pierre & Simioni, Michel, 2006. "Two-Part Tariffs versus Linear Pricing Between Manufacturers and Retailers: Empirical Tests on Differentiated Products Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 6016, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chung L. Huang & Biing-Hwan Lin, 2007. "A Hedonic Analysis of Fresh Tomato Prices among Regional Markets," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(4), pages 783-800.
- K. Sudhir & Vrinda Kadiyali & Vithala R. Rao, 2001. "Structural Analysis of Manufacturer Pricing in the Presence of a Strategic Retailer," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm229, Yale School of Management.
- Sofia Berto Villas-Boas, 2007.
"Vertical Relationships between Manufacturers and Retailers: Inference with Limited Data,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 74(2), pages 625-652.
- Villas-Boas, Sofia B., 2006. "Vertical relationships between manufacturers and retailers: inference with limited data," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0z26d2v9, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Villas-Boas, Sofia B., 2007. "Vertical relationships between manufacturers and retailers: inference with limited data," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6gz1t778, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Ehmke, Mariah D. & Golub, Alla A. & Harbor, Anetra L. & Boehlje, Michael, 2004. "Real Options Analysis For Investment In Organic Wheat And Barley Production In South Central North Dakota Using Precision Agriculture Technology," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20346, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Timothy Richards & Paul Patterson, 2005.
"Sales Promotion and Cooperative Retail Pricing Strategies,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 26(4), pages 391-413, June.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M., 2004. "Sales Promotion and Cooperative Retail Pricing Strategies," Working Papers 28542, Arizona State University, Morrison School of Agribusiness and Resource Management.
- Draganska, Michaela & Klapper, Daniel, 2006. "Retail Environment and Manufacturer Competitive Intensity," Research Papers 1953, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Roman Inderst & Greg Shaffer, 2007. "Retail Mergers, Buyer Power and Product Variety," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(516), pages 45-67, January.
- K. Sudhir, 2001. "Structural Analysis of Manufacturer Pricing in the Presence of a Strategic Retailer," Marketing Science, INFORMS, pages 244-264.
- Cardell, N. Scott, 1997. "Variance Components Structures for the Extreme-Value and Logistic Distributions with Application to Models of Heterogeneity," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(02), pages 185-213, April.
- Gary D. Thompson, 1998. "Consumer Demand for Organic Foods: What We Know and What We Need to Know," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1113-1118.
- Harikesh Nair & Jean-Pierre Dubé & Pradeep Chintagunta, 2005.
"Accounting for Primary and Secondary Demand Effects with Aggregate Data,"
INFORMS, vol. 24(3), pages 444-460, November.
- Nair, Harikesh S. & Dube, Jean-Pierre & Chintagunta, Pradeep, 2004. "Accounting for Primary and Secondary Demand Effects with Aggregate Data," Research Papers 1949, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Steven T. Berry, 1994. "Estimating Discrete-Choice Models of Product Differentiation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 25(2), pages 242-262, Summer.
- Pradeep K. Chintagunta & André Bonfrer & Inseong Song, 2002. "Investigating the Effects of Store-Brand Introduction on Retailer Demand and Pricing Behavior," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(10), pages 1242-1267, October.
- Michaela Draganska & Dipak C. Jain, 2005. "Product-Line Length as a Competitive Tool," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 1-28, March.
- Berry, Steven & Levinsohn, James & Pakes, Ariel, 1995. "Automobile Prices in Market Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 841-890, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kretschmer, Bettina & Peterson, Sonja, 2010.
"Integrating bioenergy into computable general equilibrium models -- A survey,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 673-686, May.
- Kretschmer, Bettina & Peterson, Sonja, 2008. "Integrating bioenergy into computable general equilibrium models: a survey," Kiel Working Papers 1473, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Tepe, Fatma Sine, 2010. "Biofuel policy and stock price in imperfectly competitive markets," ISU General Staff Papers 201001010800002642, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wianwiwat, Suthin & Asafu-Adjaye, John, 2013. "Is there a role for biofuels in promoting energy self sufficiency and security? A CGE analysis of biofuel policy in Thailand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 543-555.
- Elizondo, Alejandra & Boyd, Roy, 2017. "Economic impact of ethanol promotion in Mexico: A general equilibrium analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 293-301.
More about this item
KeywordsBiofuels; Livestock; Feed Ration; Biofuel Co-Product; Land Use; Livestock Production/Industries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea09:49330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.