The Performance of Chicago Board of Trade Corn, Soybean, and Wheat Futures Contracts after Recent Changes in Speculative Limits
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Derek Headey & Shenggen Fan, 2008.
"Anatomy of a crisis: the causes and consequences of surging food prices,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(s1), pages 375-391, November.
- Headey, Derek & Fan, Shenggen, 2008. "Anatomy of a crisis: The causes and consequences of surging food prices," IFPRI discussion papers 831, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- MacDonald, Stephen & Meyer, Leslie A., 2009. "Futures Basis for Cotton: Impact of Globalization and Structural Change," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49269, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Armah, Paul W. & Shanmugam, Velmurugan P., 2013. "Price Hikes in US Agricultural Commodity Futures Markets: An Empirical Efficiency Test," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 44(1), March.
- MacDonald, Stephen & Meyer, Leslie, 2009. "Trends in U.S. Cotton Basis Since 2001," MPRA Paper 70909, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscorn; futures contract; performance; soybeans; speculation; wheat; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea07:9951. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .