Choice Experiments to Assess Farmers' Willingness to Participate in a Water Quality Trading Market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lechthaler, Filippo & Vinogradova, Alexandra, 2017.
"The climate challenge for agriculture and the value of climate services: Application to coffee-farming in Peru,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 5-30.
- Lechthaler, Filippo & Vinogradova, Alexandra, 2017. "The climate challenge for agriculture and the value of climate services: Application to coffee-farming in Peru," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 45-70.
- Filippo Lechthaler & Alexandra Vinogradova, 2016. "The Climate Challenge for Agriculture and the Value of Climate Services: Application to Coffee-Farming in Peru," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/231, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Espinosa-Goded, Maria & Barreiro-Hurlé, Jesús & Ruto, Eric, 2009. "Modeling Farmers Prefences For Agrienvironmental Scheme Design: A Spanish Case Study," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 50328, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Maria Espinosa‐Goded & Jesús Barreiro‐Hurlé & Eric Ruto, 2010. "What Do Farmers Want From Agri‐Environmental Scheme Design? A Choice Experiment Approach," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 259-273, June.
- Pröbstl-Haider, U. & Mostegl, N.M. & Haider, W., 2020. "Small-scale private forest ownership: Understanding female and male forest owners' climate change adaptation behaviour," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(C).
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea07:9726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.