A New Diagnostic Test for Cross-Section Independence in Nonparametric Panel Data Model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jia Chen & Degui Li & Jiti Gao, 2013. "Non- and Semi-Parametric Panel Data Models: A Selective Review," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 18/13, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Chen, Jia & Gao, Jiti & Li, Degui, 2012.
"Semiparametric trending panel data models with cross-sectional dependence,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 171(1), pages 71-85.
- Jia Chen & Jiti Gao & Degui Li, 2010. "Semiparametric Trending Panel Data Models with Cross-Sectional Dependence," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-10, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Jia Chen & Jiti Gao & Degui Li, 2011. "Semiparametric Trending Panel Data Models with Cross-Sectional Dependence," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 15/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Jia Chen & Jiti Gao, 2014. "Semiparametric Model Selection in Panel Data Models with Deterministic Trends and Cross-Sectional Dependence," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 15/14, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- G. Pan & J. Gao & Y. Yang & M. Guo, 2012. "Independence Test for High Dimensional Random Vectors," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 1/12, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Vasilis Sarafidis & Tom Wansbeek, 2012. "Cross-Sectional Dependence in Panel Data Analysis," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 483-531, September.
- Gao, Jiti & Pan, Guangming & Yang, Yanrong, 2012. "Testing Independence for a Large Number of High–Dimensional Random Vectors," MPRA Paper 45073, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Mar 2013.
- Lee, Jungyoon & Robinson, Peter, 2015. "Panel nonparametric regression with fixed effects," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61431, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
KeywordsCrossÂ–section independence; local linear smoother; nonlinear panel data model; nonparametric diagnostic test; size and power function;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adl:wpaper:2009-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eran Binenbaum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decadau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.