Evidence on a Real Business Cycle model with Neutral and Investment-Specific Technology Shocks using Bayesian Model Averaging
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rodney W. Strachan & Herman K. van Dijk, 2010. "Evidence on a Real Business Cycle Model with Neutral and Investment-Specific Technology Shocks using Bayesian Model Averaging," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-050/4, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-05-29 (Business Economics)
- NEP-DGE-2010-05-29 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ECM-2010-05-29 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:acb:cbeeco:2010-522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feanuau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .