Report NEP-DGE-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christiano, Lawrence & Rostagno, Massimo & Motto, Roberto, 2010. "Financial factors in economic fluctuations," Working Paper Series 1192, European Central Bank.
- Cúrdia, Vasco & Finocchiaro, Daria, 2010. "Monetary Regime Change and Business Cycles," Working Paper Series 241, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Alexandra Ferreira Lopes & Tiago Sequeira e Catarina Roseta Palma, 2010. "On the Effect of Technological Progress on Pollution: a New Distortion in an Endogenous Growth Model," Working Papers de Gestão, Economia e Marketing (Management, Economics and Marketing Working Papers) td09_2010, Universidade da Beira Interior, Departamento de Gestão e Economia (Portugal).
- Acemoglu, Daron & Aghion, Philippe & Bursztyn, Leonardo & Hemous, David, 2010. "The Environment and Directed Technical Change," Seminar Papers 762, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Gomes, Sandra & Jacquinot, Pascal & Pisani, Massimiliano, 2010. "The EAGLE. A model for policy analysis of macroeconomic interdependence in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1195, European Central Bank.
- Davide Furceri & Annabelle Mourougane, 2010. "The Effects of Fiscal Policy on Output: A DSGE Analysis," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 770, OECD Publishing.
- António Antunes & Tiago Cavalcanti & Anne Villamil, 2010. "Intermediation Costs and Welfare," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 142, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Rodney W. Strachan & Herman K. van Dijk, 2010. "Evidence on a Real Business Cycle model with Neutral and Investment-Specific Technology Shocks using Bayesian Model Averaging," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2010-522, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2010. "Humanitarian Aid, Fertility, and Economic Growth," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 139, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Jihad Dagher & Jan Gottschalk & Rafael Portillo, 2010. "Oil Windfalls in Ghana: A DSGE Approach," IMF Working Papers 10/116, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/17759/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:395 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:392 is not listed on IDEAS anymore