The Effect of Corporate Environmental Performance on Financial Outcomes – Profits, Revenues and Costs: Evidence from the Czech Transition Economy
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsCzech Republic; environmental protection; pollution; financial performance;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- G39 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Other
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2010-03-28 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-03-28 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aal:abbswp:10-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keld Laursen). General contact details of provider: http://www.druid.dk/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .