Localised Spillovers and Knowledge Flows: A Study on the Effects of Proximity and Labour Mobility on Plant Performance
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsAgglomerations; Knowledge Spillovers; Labour Mobility; Plant Performance; Geographical Pro;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2009-10-10 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2009-10-10 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-SBM-2009-10-10 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2009-10-10 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aal:abbswp:09-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keld Laursen). General contact details of provider: http://www.druid.dk/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .