Report NEP-GEO-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ramos, Raul & Surinach, Jordi & Artís, Manuel, 2009. "Regional Economic Growth and Human Capital: The Role of Overeducation," IZA Discussion Papers 4453, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matthias Cinyabuguma & Virginia McConnell, 2009. "Urban Growth Externalities and Neighborhood Incentives: Another Cause of Urban Sprawl?," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 09-106, UMBC Department of Economics.
- Judith K. Hellerstein & Melissa McInerney & David Neumark, 2009. "Spatial Mismatch, Immigrant Networks, and Hispanic Employment in the United States," NBER Working Papers 15398, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mariusz Jarmuzek & Biswajit Banerjee, 2009. "Anatomy of Regional Disparities in the Slovak Republic," IMF Working Papers 09/145, .
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2009. "Determinant factors of structural similarity at the regional level: evidence from Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/28, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Hagen, Tobias & Mohl, Philipp, 2009. "Econometric evaluation of EU Cohesion Policy: a survey," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-052, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Stefano Magrini & Margherita Gerolimetto, 2009. "Nonparametric regression with spatially dependent data," Working Papers 2009_20, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Kranich, Jan, 2009. "The Formation of Urban Centers under R\&D and Spillover Externalities," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-430, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Andersson, Martin & Johansson, Sara, 2009. "Scale and Scope - human capital and the structure of regional export flows," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 195, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Kolko, Jed & Neumark, David, 2009. "Does Local Business Ownership Insulate Cities from Economic Shocks?," IZA Discussion Papers 4415, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00414133_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zhang, Junfu, 2009. "Tipping and Residential Segregation: A Unified Schelling Model," IZA Discussion Papers 4413, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rikard H. Eriksson, 2009. "Localised Spillovers and Knowledge Flows: A Study on the Effects of Proximity and Labour Mobility on Plant Performance," DRUID Working Papers 09-01, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Federico Perali & Stefania Lovo, 2009. "Counterfactual analysis using a regional dynamic general equilibrium model with historical calibration," Working Papers 58/2009, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Jérôme Vicente & Raphaël Suire, 2009. "Why Do Some Places Succeed When Others Decline? A Social Interaction Model of Cluster Viability," Post-Print hal-00418539, HAL.
- Tscharaktschiew, Stefan & Hirte, Georg, 2009. "An urban general equilibrium model with multiple household structures and travel mode choice," MPRA Paper 17697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomasz Jeruzalski & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2009. "(In)Efficiency of Matching - the Case of a Post-transition Economy," Working Papers 2009-10, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.