Report NEP-CSE-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ilke Van Beveren & Hylke Vandenbussche, 2009. "Product and Process Innovation and the Decision to Export: Firm-level Evidence for Belgium," LICOS Discussion Papers 24709, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Item repec:xrp:wpaper:xreap2009-8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Angela da Rocha & Beatriz Kury & Joana Monteiro, 2009. "The Role of Flagship Firms, External Actors and Support Institutions in the Emergence of Successful Export Activities in Brazil: Two Industrial Cluster Studies," Research Department Publications 3270, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Fernando A. Ribeiro Serra, 2009. "Make or Buy in a mature industry? Models of client-supplier relationships under TCT and RBV perspectives," Working Papers 37, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Armando João Dalla Costa & Pascal Petit & Mauricio Vaz Lobo Bittencourt, 2008. "An evolutionary view of the Brazilian poultry industry and its firms," Working Papers 0082, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Rene Belderbos & Bart Leten & Shinya Suzuki, 2009. "Does Excellence in Academic Research Attract Foreign R&D?," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-079, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Raff, Horst & Wagner, Joachim, 2009. "Intra-Industry Adjustment to Import Competition: Theory and Application to the German Clothing Industry," IZA Discussion Papers 4434, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rikard H. Eriksson, 2009. "Localised Spillovers and Knowledge Flows: A Study on the Effects of Proximity and Labour Mobility on Plant Performance," DRUID Working Papers 09-01, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Céline Allard, 2009. "Competitiveness in Central-Europe; What Has Happened Since EU Accession?," IMF Working Papers 09/121, International Monetary Fund.
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2009. "Determinant factors of structural similarity at the regional level: evidence from Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/28, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Cristina Santos & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2009. "The evolution of the literature on entrepreneurship. Uncovering some under researched themes," FEP Working Papers 335, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Loertscher, Simon & Reisinger, Markus, 2009. "Competitive E?ects of Vertical Integration with Downstream Oligopsony and Oligopoly," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 278, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.