Intra and Inter-Organizational Knowledge Transfer Processes Identifying the Missing Links
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:11:y:2014:i:02:n:s0219877014500096 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jannika Mattes, 2012. "Dimensions of Proximity and Knowledge Bases: Innovation between Spatial and Non-spatial Factors," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(8), pages 1085-1099, December.
- Rakthin, Sirisuhk & Calantone, Roger J. & Wang, Joyce Feng, 2016. "Managing market intelligence: The comparative role of absorptive capacity and market orientation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5569-5577.
- Mohamed-Larbi Aribou & Said Outmane, 2015. "Management des connaissances et réussite des fusions & acquisitions : approche par les normes," Post-Print hal-01354156, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsReview; internal knowledge flows; external knowledge flows; definition; barriers to knowledge flows;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2007-02-17 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2007-02-17 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2007-02-17 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SOC-2007-02-17 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aal:abbswp:06-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keld Laursen). General contact details of provider: http://www.druid.dk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.