Report NEP-URE-2015-07-11This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-URE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Junsong Wang & Martha Prevezer, 2015. "Related variety in Chinese cities: local and Foreign Direct Investment related variety and impacts on urban growth," Working Papers 59, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Georgy Malginov & G. Sternik, 2015. "Construction, Commissioning and Supply of New Housing in Russia in 2014," Published Papers 227, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2015.
- Robin Döttling & Enrico Perotti, 2015. "Mortgage Finance and Technological Change," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-079/IV, Tinbergen Institute.
- Keisuke Kondo, 2015. "Spatial Dependence in Regional Business Cycles: Evidence from Mexican States," Discussion Paper Series DP2015-27, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Jun 2021.
- Ermini, Barbara & Santolini, Raffaella, 2015. "Differentiated property tax and urban sprawl in Italian urbanized areas," MPRA Paper 65460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muthoka, Sila, 2015. "Household Demand for Housing in Kenya," MPRA Paper 65469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beland, Louis-Philippe & Murphy, Richard, 2015. "Ill communication: technology, distraction & studentperformance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62574, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andersen, Steffen & Campbell, John Y & Nielsen, Kasper Meisner & Ramadorai, Tarun, 2015. "Inattention and Inertia in Household Finance: Evidence from the Danish Mortgage Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 10683, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hecht, Veronika, 2015. "Location choice of German multinationals in the Czech Republic : the importance of agglomeration economies," IAB-Discussion Paper 201519, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Amior, Michael & Manning, Alan, 2015. "The persistence of local joblessness," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62590, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Michael Fritsch & Michael Wyrwich, 2015. "Does Persistence in Start-up Activity Reflect Persistence in Social Capital?," Jena Economics Research Papers 2015-009, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- William Hanlon, 2015. "Temporary Shocks and Persistent Effects in the Urban System: Evidence from British Cities after the U.S. Civil War," 2015 Meeting Papers 79, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Lorenz B. Fischer & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2015. "The more the merrier? Migration and Convergence among European Regions," Working Papers 2015-08, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Peter McCrory & Bill Dupor, 2015. "Fiscal Policy Spillovers: Points of Employment to Places of Residence," 2015 Meeting Papers 47, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bilal Nasim, 2015. "The association between social housing type and children's developmental outcomes," DoQSS Working Papers 15-07, Quantitative Social Science - UCL Social Research Institute, University College London.
- Yuichi Ishimura & Kenji Takeuchi, 2015. "Spatial Distribution of Disposal Sites¦ Empirical Evidence from Japan," Discussion Papers 1523, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Sarah Dahmann, 2015. "How Does Education Improve Cognitive Skills? Instructional Time versus Timing of Instruction," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 769, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Stephanie Barnebeck & Yannick Kalff, 2015. "Urban Agenda and Urban Sustainability Strategies. Taking Stock of Policy Implementation and Policy Discussion," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 130, WWWforEurope.
- Sandro Montresor & Francesco Quatraro, 2015. "Key Enabling Technologies and Smart Specialization Strategies. European Regional Evidence from patent data," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2015-05, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Åslund, Olof & Grönqvist, Hans & Hall, Caroline & Vlachos, Jonas, 2015. "Education and criminal behavior: insights from an expansion of upper secondary school," Working Paper Series 2015:15, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Meng, Xin & Yamauchi, Chikako, 2015. "Children of Migrants: The Impact of Parental Migration on Their Children's Education and Health Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 9165, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Timothy McQuade & Adam Guren, 2015. "How Do Foreclosures Exacerbate Housing Downturns?," 2015 Meeting Papers 40, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Blanden, Jo & Del Bono, Emilia & McNally, Sandra & Rabe, Birgitta, 2015. "Universal pre-school education: the case of publicfunding with private provision," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62581, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Paulina Broniatowska & Aleksandra Majchrowska & Zbigniew Zolkiewski, 2015. "Minimum wage and youth unemployment in local labor markets in Poland," Lodz Economics Working Papers 4/2015, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.
- Draca, Mirko & Koutmeridis, Theodore & Machin, Stephen, 2015. "The changing returns to crime: do criminals respond to prices?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62588, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Faber, Benjamin & Sanchis-Guarner, Rosa & Weinhardt, Felix, 2015. "ICT and education: evidence from student homeaddresses," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62605, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Geetesh Bhardwaj & Rajdeep Sengupta, 2015. "Credit scoring and loan default," Research Working Paper RWP 15-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Naddeo, Andreina, 2014. "How crime affects the economy: evidence from Italy," MPRA Paper 65419, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alik-Lagrange, Arthur & Schmidt, Tobias, 2015. "The pattern of home ownership across cohorts and its impact on the net wealth distribution: Empirical evidence from Germany and the US," Discussion Papers 11/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Raquel Brito & Carlos Pimenta, 2015. "Fraud in Municipalities. Research Project," OBEGEF Working Papers 045, OBEGEF - Observatório de Economia e Gestão de Fraude;OBEGEF Working Papers on Fraud and Corruption.
- Stefanie Peer & Jasper Knockaert & Erik Verhoef, 2015. "Train Commuters' Scheduling Preferences: Evidence from a Large-Scale Peak Avoidance Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-078/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- C.-Philipp Heller & Johannes Johnen & Sebastian Schmitz, "undated". "Congestion Pricing: A Mechanism Design Approach," Working Papers 2015008, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS).
- Fatoke-Dato, Mafaïzath A., 2015. "Impact of an educational demand-and-supply policy on girls' education in West Africa: Heterogeneity in income, school environment and ethnicity," BERG Working Paper Series 101, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Ishida, Ryo & Oguro, Kazumasa & Yasuoka, Masaya, 2015. "Population Density, Fertility, and Childcare Services From the Perspective of a Two-Region Overlapping Generations Model," CIS Discussion paper series 647, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hull, Isaiah, 2015. "What Broke First? Characterizing Sources of Structural Change Prior to the Great Recession," Working Paper Series 301, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).