Report NEP-URE-2015-06-27This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-URE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rickman, Dan S. & Wang, Hongbo, 2015. "Regional Housing Supply Elasticity in Spatial Equilibrium Growth Analysis," MPRA Paper 65148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Souza Briggs,Xavier & Pendall,Rolf Joseph & Rubin,Victor, 2015. "Inclusive economic growth in America?s cities : what?s the playbook and the score ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7322, The World Bank.
- Borck, Rainald & Pflüger, Michael P., 2015. "Green Cities? Urbanization, Trade and the Environment," IZA Discussion Papers 9104, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Joshua D. Angrist & Erich Battistin & Daniela Vuri, 2015. "In a Small Moment: Class Size and Moral Hazard in the Mezzogiorno," Working Papers 747, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Yoshino, Naoyuki & Helble, Matthias & Aizawa, Toshiaki, 2015. "Housing Policies for Asia: A Theoretical Analysis by Use of a Demand and Supply Model," ADBI Working Papers 526, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Paolo Gelain & Kevin J. Lansing & Gisle J. Natvik, 2015. "Explaining the Boom-Bust Cycle in the U.S. Housing Market: A Reverse-Engineering Approach," Working Paper 2015/11, Norges Bank.
- George Deltas & Dakshina De Silva & Robert P. McComb, 2015. "Industrial agglomeration and spatial persistence of employment in software publishing," Working Papers 85393182, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Jedwab,Remi Camille & Christiaensen,Luc & Gindelsky,Marina, 2015. "Demography, urbanization and development : rural push, urban pull and... urban push ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7333, The World Bank.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2015. "Comparison of Social Trust’s Effect on Suicide Ideation between Urban and Non-urban Areas: The Case of Japanese Adults in 2006," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2015/06, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Schwerdt, Guido & Woessmann, Ludger, 2015. "The Information Value of Central School Exams," IZA Discussion Papers 9122, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alfaro,Pablo & Evans,David & Holland,Peter Anthony, 2015. "Extending the school day in Latin America and the Caribbean," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7309, The World Bank.
- Michele Aquaro & Natalia Bailey & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2015. "Quasi Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Spatial Models with Heterogeneous Coefficients," Working Papers 749, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Elizabeth Beasley & Elise Huillery, 2015. "Willing but Unable: Short-Term Experimental Evidence on Parent Empowerment and School Quality," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/mmkrke5an8l, Sciences Po.
- Obschonka, Martin & Stuetzer, Michael & Gosling, Samuel D. & Rentfrow, Peter J. & Lamb, Michael E. & Potter, Jeff & Audretsch, David B., 2015. "Entrepreneurial Regions: do macro-psychological Cultural Characteristics of Regions help solve the “Knowledge Paradox” of Economics?," MPRA Paper 65202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Jens Ruhose & Ludger Woessmann, 2015. "Knowledge Capital and Aggregate Income Differences: Development Accounting for U.S. States," NBER Working Papers 21295, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grillitsch, Markus & Asheim, Björn, 2015. "Cluster Policy: Renewal through the integration of institutional variety," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/21, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Nico Katzke & Rangan Gupta, 2015. "Identifying Periods of US Housing Market Explosivity," Working Papers 201544, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- de Haan, Monique & Gautier, Pieter A. & Oosterbeek, Hessel & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2015. "The Performance of School Assignment Mechanisms in Practice," IZA Discussion Papers 9118, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Martín Rossi & Ana Reynoso, 2015. "Teenage risky behavior and parental supervision: the unintended consequences of multiple shifts school systems," Working Papers 121, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Jun 2016.
- Elsner, Benjamin & Isphording, Ingo E., 2015. "A Big Fish in a Small Pond: Ability Rank and Human Capital Investment," IZA Discussion Papers 9121, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Maria Teresa Gorgitano & Ornella Wanda Maietta, 2015. "School Meals and Children Satisfaction. Evidence from Italian Primary Schools," CSEF Working Papers 405, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Baier, Elisabeth & Rammer, Christian & Schubert, Torben, 2015. "The Impact of Captive Innovation Offshoring on the Effectiveness of Organizational Adaptation," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/22, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Gould, Eric D., 2015. "Explaining the Unexplained: Residual Wage Inequality, Manufacturing Decline, and Low-Skilled Immigration," IZA Discussion Papers 9107, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Annalisa Scognamiglio, 2015. "When the Mafia Comes to Town," CSEF Working Papers 404, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Bouyon, Sylvain, 2015. "Home ownership, labour markets and the economic crisis," ECRI Papers 10690, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Arnott, Richard, 2015. "A Bathtub Model of Downtown Traffic Congestion," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt24h06883, University of California Transportation Center.
- Bezu, Sosina & Holden, Stein, 2015. "Street based self-employment: A poverty trap or a stepping stone for migrant youth in Africa?," CLTS Working Papers 4/15, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, revised 16 Oct 2019.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Santiago Lago-Peñas & Agnese Sacchi, 2015. "The Impact of Fiscal Decentralization: A Survey," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1505, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Ongena, Steven & Tümer-Alkan, Günseli & von Westernhagen, Natalja, 2015. "Do exposures to sagging real estate, subprime or conduits abroad lead to contraction and flight to quality in bank lending at home?," Discussion Papers 09/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.